• Board and Committee meetings are recorded. When addressing the Board, please speak from the podium.
• Public Comments are limited to 3 minutes.
• Public requesting use of District computer equipment must contact District staff 48 business hours prior to Board or Committee meetings.
• A person may not lobby the District until such person has registered as a lobbyist with the District. A lobbyist is defined by Chapter 112.3261, Florida Statutes.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field