Additional Funding Resources
The Suwannee River Water Management District is committed to assisting communities and organizations with access to resources and funding opportunities that may be available at State and Federal agencies in addition to Funding Initiatives offered through the District.
The District encourages communities and organizations to visit the following websites for details about their programs and current application timelines.
This list is not inclusive of all opportunities and may be updated periodically when special opportunities arise.
- Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities Opens from October 16 to December 1, 2023 for eligible sub-applications from entities that submitted a Notice of Intent by August 31, 2023.
- Water-related Grant Program - FDEP Water-Related Grant Program (Proposals due October 18, 2023)
- Rural Infrastructure Fund (RIF) opens (from September 13 to November 6, 2023)
- NOAA's Climate-Ready Workforce for Coastal States, Tribes, and Territories Initiative (LOI due November 30, 2023)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Water Project Funding Sources Florida Department of Environmental Resources
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Protecting Florida Together
- Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project (SERCAP)
- Florida Rural Water Association (FRWA)
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Federal Grants
- Florida Water Loss Program
- Directory of funding resources in Florida
- Rural Infrastructure Fund
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) for Hurricane Ian DR-4673
- Department of Defense REPI Challenge
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program for Hurricane Nicole DR-4680
- Regional Conservation Partnership Program
- Navigating Federal Funds - Nature base and Green Infrastructure
- Technical assistance for transportation infrastructure for Rural and Tribal Communities
- Resilient Florida Grant Application Portal